This site is hosted and maintained by the Business Development Centre, University of Guelph Ridgetown Campus.
The Agriculture and Food Education site provides a variety of free courses and resources that give producers and processors information they need to help their businesses grow.
All of the courses are delivered online and are self-paced courses that can be completed on your own schedule.
The following courses are available for no cost:
- Producer: Food Safety Foundations
- Processor: Food Safety Foundations
- The Basics of Traceability
- Processor: Recall
- Processor: Sanitation
- Processor: Personnel
- Producer: Water Use
- Producer: Worker Practices
- Producer: Maximizing your Traceability Investment
- Processor: Profiting from Traceability
- Growing Your Farm Profits
Click here to access this tool.