Who We Are
Farm Management Canada (FMC) is an award-winning, trusted management resource for farm business managers and others in the agriculture industry.
We are the only national organization dedicated exclusively to providing the resources necessary to enable Canadian farmers to make sound management decisions.
FMC partners with industry stakeholders, including: governments, public and private sector organizations, and farm and commodity associations, to promote and foster the development of excellence in Canada’s agricultural sector.
Supported by Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada, and a growing number of private partners, FMC is fulfilling a significant role in nurturing a thriving Canadian agriculture industry.
PROGRAMS + SERVICES
Farm Management Canada’s National Farm Leadership Program supports the development of leader effectiveness in Canada’s ag sector. The program, designed for hectic farm life, empowers farmers who have a desire to learn and to perform, in real time. Powered by LeaderShift Inc.
Farm Management Canada will host the next Agricultural Excellence Conference (AgEx) online from December 8-10, 2020.
The Agricultural Excellence Conference is a one-of-a-kind event in Canada, focusing on bringing diverse industry experts and stakeholders together from across disciplines, regions and commodity sectors to share insights and explore beneficial farm management practices, with leading farm business thinkers.
- Dollars and Sense Study
- Mental Health and Farm Business Management
Agriwebinar® provides farmers and agriculture professionals with access to topical and timely farm business management information from anywhere at any time.
Our award programs include:
- Seeding Excellence
- Wilson Loree Award
- Brigid Rivoire Award for Champions of Agricultural Mental Health
EVENTS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Wilson Loree Award Now Accepting Nominations
- AgriResponse.ca: Enabling Canadian producers to be better prepared to face uncertainty
- Exciting Partnership Opportunity! FarmTransitionGuide.ca
- The Farm Management Update for Summer 2020 is now available!
- Farm Management Canada Welcomes a New Director, Thanks its Champions and Celebrates Success
- Farm Management Canada Seeks to Hire a Communications & Marketing Strategy Intern
- COVID-19 Update and Online Opportunities from Farm Management Canada
- Dollars & Sense Study Update
- Healthy Farmers, Healthy Farms: Supporting our Rural Communities – Southwestern Ontario Workshop Series
- Project Update: Exploring the Connection Between Mental Health and Farm Business Management
- Congratulations to Len Davies, winner of the 2019 Wilson Loree Award
- National Conference Focuses on Cultivating Resilience in Canada’s Agricultural Industry
- National Farm Leadership Program Launches in 2020
- New Risk Management Tool Helps Keep Canadian Agriculture Competitive